Monday, March 13, 2006

Malaysia. Game On.




What can I say? The food is more than I could've ever dreamed about. Noodles and Char Sui (BBQ Pork) on the way home last night. Mouth watering Yum Cha for breakfast and incredible curry noodles for dinner. Dinner cost me 4MR today. About $1.50 aus. Went and had a look in the city today, some shps, China town and Petronas Towers. It was closed for tickets to go up, so that was bit of a shame, but it's an absolutely hige structure. I beleive the second tallest int he world. Almost scary after being used to the little buildings we have in Adelaide. Need to come back here with an empty suicase for shopping. Very seriously. understand how people can go on shopping holidays now. It was only not being able to take the wieght on the plane which stopped me from buying 10 plus pairs of fake kicks.


Thank god for Japanese girls who want their photo taken. Got me one too.

No comments: