Friday, July 21, 2006

Some ramblings, yo.

Nothing really that important to post. We're going to Sapa on the train tomorrow, north towards the Chinese border. Bought another backpack for the journey last night, rather sweet at 165000 VND, which is about 14 bucks aussie. I'll prolly Ebay it when I get back, but I just needed something bigger than my laptop baggy to travel with. Still not used to this damn hot weather, not sure I would cope without aircon in the house. Been keeping it quiet on buying stuff, though I am thinking of some more sneakers before I return. Didn't bring enough of my tailored shirts with me, as they're the most comfortable in this weather. Polos seem a bit thick for the heat, but that's life. We're thinking of hiring motorbikes, though I'm a bit apprhensive to get a Minsk. I like the auto bikes and scooters, ever since I crashed a motorbike the first time I rode one. Been listening to new Jurrasic 5 and Cut Chemist LP's and watching a damn load of 6 Feet Under again. Up to date with Entourage, which is killing me, I need more episodes now dammit!! Boondocks is OK.

No comments: