Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Chillin'

Well, ust enjoying the warm weather wandering about Hanoi. It's a bit cooler today as it's overcast, but I'd think still in the 30's. Hopefully all the sweating means I might lose some weight :) Sitting in a cafe called Puku atm, just had a nice open sanga and a coffee and freshly squeezed OJ. Gotta love the fact that they have wireless, but I'm actually using another network I found as it's quicker, and downloading the new Cut Chemist LP as I write this. Sweet. Been awaiting this with much anticipation as he's been developing into one of the best DJ/producer/cutnpaste type of people on the planet. Ever sine I heard him on Return of the DJ and the Lesson 6 he created for the first J5 EP.
Ems at work today, so kickin' back and cruising about is cool by me, though going out with my backpack makes me a target for all the street vendors and cylco / xe om drivers. I find it better to not wear my sunnies as they think I have some Viet in me, which lessens the attention. But I forgot my camera, damn, as there's always cool shit to take photos of and the engrish makes me laugh.
Hope everyone at home is well and keeping warm. I'm missing the cold at night when I go to bed, but not that much :)

No comments: